Thursday, October 18, 2012

Ian - Update 4

Ok... so i worked on the ear a little bit to get it at least looking like an ear. I tested some new materials, and arranged the proportions a little bit more so they read better. Working with different materials to check different areas really makes a big difference. I am really enjoying myself with the freedom of the program. I think the eyes are still a little off, and maybe the mouth area on its depth. Apart from that the head might be a little too round and big on the back side, and the profile look might need some rearrangement and more work. Check it out, and let me know what you guys think if anything. Any suggestions for sculpting the hair and eyebrows is welcomed! since that is the next step after fixing some issues with the proportions.



Thanks!

No comments: